Software Engineering, Reverse Engineering, Program Understanding, Software Visualization, Mining Software Repositories, Problem Determination, Root Cause Analysis.
Software must evolve over time or it becomes useless. Unfortunately, over time, software systems become more complex and increasingly difficult to understand and change to meet new requirements. An understanding gap has grown between what is known, useful, and available information about the system and what needs to be known to make changes.
- Developing reverse engineering environments
- Evaluating and adopting software tools
- Software models, source code analysis, clustering, and architecture recovery
- Software process and software evolution
- Diverse system understanding and evolution
- Web and mobile platforms
- Root cause analysis
- Learning analytics