- BSc Physics Université de Montréal (2006)
- MSc Physics Université de Montréal (2008)
- PhD Physics Université de Montréal (2012)
- PDF Astroparticle Physics - Condensed matter CEA/Université Paris sud France (2012-2015)
- RA Astroparticle Physics RPI, Troy NY - LNGS, Italy (2015-2017)
- Assistant professor, University of Alberta (2017-present)
My research is in astroparticle physics, using techniques from particle physics to answer fundamental questions about our Universe. I worked in several projects for dark matter searches in Canada at SNOLAB underground laboratory for PICASSO experiment, in France at LSM (Labortatoire Souterrain de Modane) for EDELWEISS experiment and in Italy at the LNGS ( Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso) for XENON1T experiment.
I have a broad expertise in multiple detection techniques such as superheated liquids, ultra-pure germanium detectors at mK temperatures and with the world’s largest double phase xenon TPC.