The UHC is open to all staff members, students, and family members of students, including:
- Full time undergraduate/graduate students and their immediate family members*
- Part time undergraduate/graduate students and their immediate family*
- Academic and non-academic staff
*We are unable to accommodate family members of staff members. Immediate families of students include a spouse and children.
We are always welcoming new staff and students to access the various services provided at the UHC. We ask a few simple demographic questions at registration to ensure we can provide the most complete care possible.
Before your visit
Before you plan to visit the Health Centre, ensure you:
- bring your OneCard and your personal health care card (e.g. AHCIP, provincial health care, UAHIP)
- The OneCard is useful for a variety of different services on campus, and is essential for accessing services at the Health Centre.
- know your current/correct personal information, including address and phone number.
- There may be times we need to contact you with health information. We ask that you keep us informed of any changes in your contact information.