Junior Pandas Players will have the opportunity to develop their game both mentally and physically, to experience high level competition, and learn to value being a part of a team and the skills to perform their role within it. Development weekends cover a variety of concepts taught by experienced or professional instructors.
Below are some of what is included:
- Fundamental individual skills including Shooting, Skating, Stick Handling, Passing, and Mental Focus.
- Strength and fitness bench-marking
- Tactical and team play such as puck support, breakouts, power play, penalty kill
- Presentations from coaches, scouts, and advisors sharing valuable info on defining personal goals and how to achieve them.
- Sports Psychology introduction covering Focus, Concentration, Confidence, and Resiliency
- Club banquet with guest speaker Coach Howie Draper
- Goalie Specific Sessions with noted goalie instructors
- Team building activities
To become a part of the Jr Pandas; players will be committed to respect the game, ourselves, teammates, coaches, families, officials and our competitors.
If interested, contact us at:
attn: Jon Hironaka, Jr Pandas Coordinator