The College has been a community of learning and transformation for over a century. Our ongoing mission is to offer safe and sacred spaces for education that not only informs, but transforms, and that is inclusive and accessible to persons from many different vocations and faith traditions. Our students study and serve in: education, chaplaincy, churches and other faith communities, the arts, spiritual direction, social service agencies, counselling and healthcare, to name a few.
The growing needs of our world make it more important than ever that the programs we offer are of the highest quality, that they be sustainable, and that our teaching technology allows them to be delivered effectively. We need financial assistance from individuals and companies to continue with this legacy of learning and transformation.
Donors can provide monthly, bi-annual, annual, Legacy, and one-time gifts choosing for themselves where they would like their gifts to go: the Tuttle Education Fund, Student Bursaries, Capital Costs, and/or General Donation.
How to Donate…
There are many ways donors can provide gifts of help:
- Click the “Donate Now” button at the right of this page
- Donate Securities by clicking the “Donate Securities” button also at the right of this page
- Fill out a “Pre-Authorized Remittance” form and mail or email it to the College for easy regular gifting.
- Send in your gift via cheque or call us to gift via credit card.
- Contact the Office of the Dean to discuss “In Memoriam” gifts, bursaries, and scholarships.
All donations will be provided a tax receipt.