We invite researchers and graduate students to collaborate with us on projects that align with the core principles and values that inspire our work at The Steadward Centre:
- Living with an impairment is best understood by those with an impairment
- Adapted Physical Activity and Parasport development should be accessible by all those who choose to participate
- Innovation is our expectation
- Our decisions and approaches are informed by research, and our work informs our research
- More can be accomplished in partnership than alone
- Meaningful inclusion requires communities and individuals informed about the possibilities
Should you be interested in collaborating with The Steadward Centre on a research project, please complete this request form. Please combine the form and all required attachments in a single PDF and send to: email@example.com. Our Advisory Committee will review the application and follow up with the primary investigator regarding the request for collaboration.