University of Alberta Hospital, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Grey Nuns Hospital, Misericordia Hospital.
Students will become familiar with the examination and treatment of Urological diseases. Experience will be gained in both clinic and operating room settings.
The basic objective of the elective is to expose the student to general Urological problems that would be encountered in family practice. It is also designed to expose the student to the wide range of Urologic subspecialties.
- Andrology - Derek Bochinski
- Endourology - Tim Wollin, Trevor Schuler, Shubha De, Derek Bochinski
- Female Urology - Gary Gray, Blair St Martin
- Laparoscopy - Michael Hobart, Eric Estey, Howard Evans
- Minimally Invasive - Michael Hobart, Eric Estey, Howard Evans, Michael Chetner, Niels Jacobsen, Trevor Schuler, Tim Wollin
- Pediatric Urology - Darcie Kiddoo, Peter Metcalfe
- Reconstructive Urology - Keith Rourke
- Renal Transplant - Gerry Todd, Ron Moore, Trevor Schuler
- Uro-Oncology - Gerry Todd, Ron Moore, Michael Chetner, David Mador, Eric Estey, Niels Jacobsen, Trevor Schuler
NUMBER OF STUDENTS:
TO SCHEDULE AN ELECTIVE CONTACT
Office of Surgical Education
- Speciality Surgery
Undergraduate Medical Education Program Assistant