Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Open and manipulate toolbars and stencil windows in the work area
- Change background settings to enhance specific drawings
- Use the drawing tools and Operation command features to create new custom shapes
- Integrate both simple and complex custom shapes in a drawing
- Create new masters in a stencil and edit masters
- Use the document stencil to quickly take inventory of all the shapes used in a drawing
- Create a new custom template and use it to quickly create a drawing
- Create and use styles to quickly format multiple shapes in a drawing
- Use layers to organize and control shapes in a drawing
- Link a Visio drawing within a Microsoft Word document and update any changes
- Link shapes in a drawing to information contained in an external database
- Convert a drawing to a Web page
The student will use several techniques for preparing a drawing for printing and will work with many advanced features, including using the drawing tools, creating and working with custom stencils and templates, and sharing your Visio drawings with other applications.
Registering at least one week before the deadline is recommended as this class may fill up or be cancelled due to low enrolment.
View Course Listing
Register for Course
Duration: 1 day
Multiple course sections are open to registration. To see all available course sections, please view our course listing.