University Brand and Marketing delivers brand stewardship and marketing activities to strengthen the university brand by heightening awareness and visibility of the university and its story in local, national and international markets and building a comprehensive university reputation upon which recruitment, fundraising and partnerships, among other university objectives, can grow.
Comprised of marketing, design and photography professionals, the unit:
- develops a comprehensive university-wide branding and marketing strategy that supports the strategic goals, plans and aspirations of the university
- provides strategic brand and marketing advice to senior leadership
- develops and maintains visual identity standards, brand guidelines, licensing and trademarks
- supports the work of University Relations with marketing, promotions, design and photography
- provides photography and design support services to the campus community