Facilities and Operations staff members are experts in their field, and are committed to furthering UAlberta’s vision. We are technicians, architects, planners, project managers and coordinators, custodians and groundskeepers, mechanics, electricians and carpenters, engineers, technologists, and administrative, human resources, finance and communications professionals.
It’s our mission to serve our community by providing sustainable campuses that meet the growth needs of the university in a way that is socially, environmentally and economically responsible, resulting in a safe, attractive and well-maintained environment.
Through leadership and service, it’s our vision to provide a world-class campus environment where people come to learn, work and live.
- To strive for excellence.
- To treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- To build open, honest and trusting relationships.
- To act as sound stewards of UAlberta’s resources.
- To create a collaborative environment where we provide services to our stakeholders in a solution-oriented, transparent manner.
- To demonstrate leadership through teamwork.
- To involve staff in decision-making.
- To promote professional development.
- To develop a feeling of pride within our staff.
- To have staff see themselves in our successes.