Our staff are professionals with a wide-range of expertise who are committed to furthering the University of Alberta's vision. Our backgrounds include: technicians; architects; electricians; planners; project managers and coordinators; custodians and groundskeepers; housekeepers; mechanics; electricians and carpenters; engineers; technologists; human resources; finance; communications and marketing.
Our Mission: to serve our community by providing sustainable campuses that meet the growth needs of the university in a way that is socially, environmentally, and economically responsible; resulting in a safe, attractive and well-maintained environment.
Our Vision: Through leadership and service, provide a world-class campus environment where people come to learn, work, and live.
- To strive for excellence.
- To treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- To build open, honest and trusting relationships.
- To act as sound stewards of the University of Alberta's resources.
- To create a collaborative environment where services are provided to all of our stakeholders in a solution-oriented and transparent manner.
- To demonstrate leadership through teamwork.
- To involve staff in decision making.
- To promote professional development.
- To develop a feeling of pride within our staff.
- To have staff see themselves in our successes.