The Residence Budget Advisory Committee (RBAC) is led by students and senior administration, ensuring open and effective communication about Residence Services' budgeting process and issues that directly impact student rent.
RBAC's mandate is to:
- Consult and discuss proposals while considering the university’s guiding documents.
- Consult, review, consider and discuss issues affecting Residence Services’ budget
planning and development process as it relates to student rents.
- Assist the students and senior administration in developing common strategies in
approaching government on matters related to student housing availability.
- Ensure effective communication between the organizations and offices the Committee represents.
- Andrew Sharman (Vice President, Facilities and Operations), Chair
- Andre Costopoulos (Vice‐Provost and Dean of Students)
- Dr. Heather Zwicker (Vice-Provost and Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research)
- Masoud Khademi (GSA, VP External)
- Ilya Ushakov (SU, VP Student Life)
- Benjamin Curry (President, Augustana Students’ Union)
- Katherine Huising (Associate Vice President, Ancillary Services)
- Janice Johnson (Assistant Dean of Students, Residence Life)
- Geoff Rode (Director, Operations, Ancillary Services)
- Liliana LeVesconte (Senior Financial Officer, Facilities and Operations)
- Brenda Shmyr (Finance Supervisor, Ancillary Services)