Furnishings offers interior design solutions to UAlberta faculties and departments. Whether you need to reconfigure your current space or are moving into a new space, we can help.
UAlberta’s Preferred Furniture Suppliers
To ensure UAlberta faculties and departments receive the best service and pricing, we have contracts in place with the following suppliers:
- Allwest Commercial Furnishings
- Contemporary Office Interiors
Why Use a UAlberta Preferred Supplier?
When you purchase your new furniture through one of our preferred suppliers, you:
- Get the best value. We’ve negotiated volume discounts with our suppliers.
- Get the best service. We’ve negotiated excellent service and warranty plans with our suppliers.
- Save time. We’ve already done the research to vet our suppliers.
- Enjoy peace of mind. We’ve developed strong relationships with our suppliers and can help you resolve any issues that come up.
We would love to assist you in purchasing new furniture for your office or classroom. To get started, contact our Furniture Coordinator
UAlberta keeps gently used furniture in stock. Faculties and departments can request surplus furniture items for their offices or classrooms from Supply Management Services (SMS)
These items are typically in surplus stock. Unfortunately, SMS can’t guarantee any particular item will be in stock.
To request surplus furniture, email a detailed description of the items you need to firstname.lastname@example.org
. SMS responds to furniture requests on a first-come-first-served basis. A technician will contact you as soon as SMS is able to process your request.
Furniture Pick Up
If you have furniture you no longer need, SMS will pick it up from your office or classroom. To request your pick up, email your completed Furniture Pick Up Form
If you have questions about surplus furniture or your furniture pick up, contact the Surplus Assets Coordinator at (780) 492-5393.