Contractors who would like to bid on projects at UAlberta must meet our health and safety pre-qualification requirements:
- Submit your company’s health and safety program for review
- Attend a contractor safety orientation at UAlberta’s Health and Safety office
Once you’ve completed these requirements, we will issue you a Health and Safety Pre-Qualification Registration Number.
You need a Health and Safety Pre-Qualification Registration Number to bid on work at UAlberta.
To submit your health and safety program for our review, please email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your company’s health and safety manual
- Your COR certificate
- Your WCB Clearance Letter
- Your WCB Premium Rate Statement
Once we’ve reviewed your health and safety documents, we will contact you to schedule a contractor safety orientation. The person attending the orientation must be a signing authority with your company.
For more information about safety pre-qualification, please contact Diane Clark at 780-492-1177 or email@example.com.