Contractors who would like to be eligible to work at the University of Alberta must meet our health and safety pre-qualification requirements within the CQN Advantage platform. Contractors are required to:
- Build a profile in CQN Advantage (enrollment and participation is FREE for contractors)
- Complete the University of Alberta's safety pre-qualification questionnaire
- Submit supporting health and safety related documentation (including WCB clearance letter and premium rate statement, health and safety manual, certificate of insurance) for review
- Attend the contractor safety orientation at the Facilities and Operations Health and Safety office (each Wednesday from 0800-0900)
Contractors will be required to have an "Approved" status in the CQN Advantage platform in order to be eligible to work at the University of Alberta.
Please send an email to email@example.com to:
- Request an invitation to the CQN Advantage platform (access is by invitation only)
- Register for the contractor safety orientation; the representative attending the orientation must be a signing authority with your company
For more information about safety pre-qualification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.