Aaron Veldstra, Drawing/Intermedia, Our Anaerobic Future, 2015
Our graduate program in the Department of Art & Design offers several thesis and course-based degrees:
- Master of Design (MDes) with specializations in either visual communication design or industrial design
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) with specializations in painting, sculpture, printmaking or drawing/intermedia
- Master of Arts (MA) History of Art, Design and Visual Culture with both thesis and course-based options
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) History of Art, Design and Visual Culture
Why Study Here?
What makes the Department of Art and Design such an excellent place to work and study? Our graduate program offers:
- world-class facilities
- active supervision and technical support
- scholarships and teaching assistantships
- interdisciplinary approaches
- contemporary critical theory
- research for the public good
Graduate students in both Fine Arts and Design Studies discuss the relationship between traditional knowledge and contemporary creative practice.
Visual Communication Design student Zohreh Valiary Eskandary introduced the 'provocation paper' for discussion then gave a demonstration of classical Persian calligraphy.
For information on making an application,click here.