ID Cards (ONEcard)

ONEcards are the official photo identification for members of the University of Alberta community. On the Camrose Campus, ONEcards should be carried at all times and be shown upon request of any University official.

What does it do?

The ONEcard is required for:

  • borrowing library books
  • food services (residence students only),
  • laundry in residences
  • athletic and fine art event attendance, and
  • entry to the First Year Complex after hours

The ONEcard can also be used for:

  • printing
  • payment at Monica's Café

Several other services are available on the Edmonton Campus, click here for details.

How to get one

Physical Card

If you are required to be on campus, you will need a physical ONEcard

 Please note, you will need to present valid government issued photo ID (drivers license, passport etc), and have your employee or student id number.

To obtain your ONEcard, drop by the Service Desk on the main floor of Founders' Hall.

Monday to Friday
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(Closed for weekends and Statutory Holidays)

Phone: 780-679-1600

Virtual Card

For those attending remotely, you can get a virtual ONEcard.  Details and process can be found on the central Virtual ONEcard page.