The Alberta/Technical University of Munich International Graduate School for Hybrid Functional Materials (ATUMS) is an innovative joint training initiative of the University of Alberta and the Technische Universität München.
ATUMS graduates will become world leaders in the growing field of materials science by complimenting innovative international cross-disciplinary coursework with:
- hands-on training in practical laboratory and problem solving skills.
- short-course and hands-on training on and use of state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- training in soft/professional skills.
- an intimate exposure to an international multidisciplinary training environment.
- industrial networking opportunities and Canada-specific entrepreneurial training.
The Canadian arm of the ATUMS program is made possible through the generous support of Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) CREATE program. The German arm of the ATUMS program is supported by DFG.
For more information, please visit ATUMS website: