UAlberta Ambassador Program
Outside class, fourth-year science student Amy conducts and taste-tests her own baking experiments.
Represent your school — become a UAlberta Ambassador!
UAlberta Ambassador recruitment for the 2018-2019 school year is now closed. Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will open in February 2019. If you have any questions, please email Drew Delbaere, Volunteer Management Coordinator, at email@example.com, or call 780-492-8023.
UAlberta Ambassadors are student volunteers who help show past, present, and future members of the UAlberta community why our institution is a great place to be. Approximately 80 UAlberta students represent our university in a variety of ways:
- Lead campus tours and on-campus experiences for prospective students and their families, as well as teachers, counsellors, alumni and the general public through the University of Alberta’s Campus Visit Program.
- Provide service triage and welcome guests to Student Connect.
- Represent the University of Alberta at various events on and off-campus, such as The President’s Society Dinner, Alumni Weekend, Open House, and more!
How can I include UAlberta Ambassadors in my event?
To request the volunteer services of the UAlberta Ambassador Team, University of Alberta staff and community members are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-492-8023. Please note that requests are considered based on Ambassadors' availability, the timing of the opportunity, and applicability to the Ambassador role.
Why become a UAlberta Ambassador?
The UAlberta Ambassador Program is a lot of fun, but it also provides a number of benefits that will serve you throughout your university career and beyond!
- Involvement with your campus community
- Volunteer experience
- Public speaking and communication skills
- Professional development opportunities
- Leadership skills
- Networking opportunities
- Social events and lasting friendships
Don't just take our word for it — hear it from the students themselves!