Contact Residence Services

Office Hours:
Residence Services Office, International House

Current Residents - Who do I call?

Not sure who to call? Reference the information below to determine the best contact method for receiving assistance with whatever issue you may be experiencing.

East Campus Residences

Reference the days and times below for the appropriate contact information to use for the following residences:

  • Residence Services Office, International House
    Monday–Friday, 8 am–4 pm
  • East Campus RA On Shift
    Sunday–Thursday, 7–11 pm
    Friday & Saturday, 7 pm–12 midnight
  • East Campus Lockout Assistance
    Saturdays, Sundays & statutory holidays, 10 am–2 pm

For emergency situations, see the "Emergency" accordion below.


Contact information to use during an emergency in residence:

  • For any emergency that threatens student safety
    Immediately call 911 or University of Alberta Protective Services at 780-492-5050
  • For any emergency involving a UAlberta building facility (such as a flood or other risk to the property)
    Contact the Residence Services Office or Unified Communications Centre at 780-492-4833

Make a request

To ensure that our website content is always up-to-date, staff can request changes to the website via the following link.

Website change request form



VP Facilities & Operations