Apply to InSciTE

Still accepting applications

Applying to InSciTE is free and easy!

Once you apply for admission to the Faculty of Science at the University of Alberta, you will receive a CCID and ID number. You will then be able to complete the online InSciTE application form (no free).

Initial application review will take place in March. Applications received after May 1st will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as space permits.

Applicants will be contacted to arrange course registration assistance and for other details on their acceptance to InSciTE.