Student Services

The Faculty of Science is here to help you and provides a variety of services and opportunities to enrich your experiences as an undergraduate student.

Undergraduate Student Advising

Academic advisors are available to provide assistance throughout your university career.

Student Life

Get involved in student groups, clubs, and events

Academic Resources

Resources such as forms, policies and procedures, information about appeals

In this section

Bringing Ideas to Light

Located between Biological Sciences Centre and CCIS next to Second Cup.

For more Information