If you have completed a course from Edmonton Construction Association (ECA) or BuildForce Canada within the last five years that is applicable to the Construction Management & Administration program, you may qualify for up to 21 hours of elective course fulfillment credit: view details »
Qualifications & Admission
Enrolling in the program is a requirement if you want to earn the certificate. You may apply for admission as you start your studies or, if you prefer, after you have taken one or more courses.
To enrol, you must have a minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) and two years of related work experience. If you attended high school in Alberta, transcripts may be ordered from Alberta Education at 780-427-5732; for high schools outside of Alberta, contact the corresponding provincial department of education.
You are still invited to apply if you do not meet the admission requirements. Your qualifications will be reviewed, and conditional entrance may be granted. For details, contact the program office at 780-492-5532 or 780-492-3158.
This program is currently open for enrolment—apply now!
THREE EASY STEPS TO APPLY
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button below to download the Application for Program Admission form.
- Obtain an official transcript of your previous studies (high school OR post-secondary education).
- Submit your completed application, along with the transcript and a $100 admission fee.
Tuition & Fees
- A one-time application fee of $100 is required for admission into the program.
- Tuition is paid on a course-by-course basis as you register for your classes; courses are GST-exempt.
- Electronic course materials for web-enhanced courses will be available in eClass at no extra charge.
- Some courses require a textbook at an additional cost.
- We have scholarships and awards available to our certificate students.
You can register for a course without enrolling in the program. If later you decide to apply for the full program, the course(s) you’ve taken will be applied toward your certificate. Alternatively, you may opt for auditing a course, in which case you will not be evaluated for any coursework — audited courses, however, cannot be applied toward the certificate at any time.
Register online or by phone at 780-492-3116 (toll-free 1-800-808-4784). You may also register by mail, fax, or in person.
Classes are held at Enterprise Square, downtown Edmonton, Alberta.
Course schedules are also available in printer-friendly PDF format.
Time of Day
Time of Day
Enhancement opportunities (not for credit)
6 courses including:
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Trenchless Technologies 101
- Water and Wastewater Pipeline Condition Assessment and Rehabilitation
View all courses