Virtual parking permits launched April 1, 2019. It’s easy to get started:
- Log into My Parking Account
- Review your registered license plate(s) and make any changes or additions
- Whenever you park in your allocated lot, our integrated parking system will acknowledge your parking privileges and recognize that you’ve paid for your space
- That's it!
Learn more about virtual parking permits
The U-Park system is easy to use:
- Park your vehicle in a UAlberta lot or car park.
- Visit the nearest U-Park pay station or download the Honk app.
- Follow the prompts: enter your licence plate number, select the amount of time you’d like to park, and pay with your credit card, coins (no change is provided) or department coupon code.
- You’re on your way!
With U-Park, you don’t need to display a daily or hourly parking receipt in your vehicle. This integrated parking system sends your licence plate number and parking information to our parking enforcement officers (so they know you’ve paid).
Learn more about U-Park!