The successful business leaders of tomorrow will have the skills to anticipate, adapt and influence. Augustana’s Bachelor of Management in Business Economics can help you prepare for success by giving you these skills through a broad-based, interdisciplinary approach so that you can take advantage of opportunities in the marketplace.
At Augustana, combine the best of both worlds:
a world-class business management degree
- Strategic planning and organizational expertise
- Tools to navigate the economy of the 21st century
- Foundation of business management, finance, accounting, and marketing
with the breadth of the liberal arts!
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and networking development
- Skills in speaking, research, reading, and writing
To find out more about the program, please review Augustana's sections of the current Academic Calendar, and then contact Augustana's Prospective Student Office today.