Undergraduate Student Advising

Academic Advisors provide academic assistance throughout your university career. There are two types of Advisors available to science students. Please contact the advisor designated for your degree program.

Faculty Academic Advisors

(Available to current BSc General science students only. Prospective and high-school students should please book a Campus Visit.)

Faculty Academic Advisors in the Student Services Office can assist you with: 

  • Degree requirements 
  • Changes to program of study 
  • Declaring or changing a major and/or minor 
  • Graduation requirements 
  • Academic standing 
  • Course withdrawals 
  • University regulations: appeal procedures, missed final exams etc.
Book Appointment Online

Departmental Advisors

(Available to BSc Specialization and BSc Honors students only)

Departmental Advisors are available to help students currently registered in their associated Specialization and Honors degrees. They can assist with program specific questions, course selection, approved options and other related inquiries. 

NOTE: Departmental Advisors are not available to advise BSc General science students, please see a Faculty Advisor in Student Services for all other inquiries.

Contact Departmental Advisor