The MBSU is proud to announce the availability of Illumina Sequencing Platforms in the Molecular Biology Service Unit
Beginning immediately the following platforms are available:
- Available to all users at a machine cost of $200 per run, this EXCLUDING reagent costs*.
- This platform can generate between 540 Mbase and 15 Gbase depending on reagents used
- More detailed information on the MiSeq platform can be found here
- Available to all users at a machine cost of $500 per run, EXCLUDING reagent costs*.
- This platform can generate between 16.25 and 120 Gbases depending on reagents used.
- More detailed information on the NextSeq platform can be found here
For more information on the cost of reagents for a particular run, details on Library construction, and procedures for accessing the new platforms, contact:
Corey Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophie Dang at email@example.com
*reagents may be purchased on a cost recovery basis from the MBSU