Personal Web Space Policy
- In the Department of Computing Science, CSIDs should be able to have personal web pages.
- Those personal web pages should be able to contain CGI scripts or personal PHP code or applications which a user wants to use.
TST Implementation of Personal Web Space Policy
- The personal web pages should be on a web server separate from Department external or Department intranet web pages.
- The personal web pages for a CSID should be separate from the home directory of the CSID.
- The server and web page space should be located outside the main research network space.
- The personal web pages should be easy to modify by the CSID user while ensuring secure access for those modifications.
Created October 12, 2010.