The Department of Computing Science is located on the North Campus of the University of Alberta, which is situated along the south bank of the North Saskatchewan river in the city of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The Department of Computing Science Buildings
- Computing Science Centre (CSC)
- Athabasca Hall (ATH)
- Central Academic Building (CAB)
- From either Saskatchewan Drive or 87 Ave, turn onto 116 St
- Look for the blue ECERF sign and head east
- Follow this service road straight to the Computing Science Centre