Printing & scanning
Using the Xerox Workcentres, you are able to scan documents which are added as PDF or image attachments and emailed to you.
How to scan a document
- Press the Services Home button on the machine
- Select "Email"
- To add recipients
- Select "New recipients"
- In the Recipient List field, toggle the address book from Internal to Public
- Key your CSID into the email address line, then select "Search"
- Choose your CSID from the search results and "Add" to the appropriate field (To: Cc: or Bcc:)
- Select "New search" to add another recipient, or "Close" when you're finished
- Select the "Email options" tab to set your file options
- Select "File name" to rename your scanned file, "Save" when you are done
- Select "File format" to change the file type (PDF, TIFF, JPG) of your scanned attachement, "Save" when you are done
- Press the green Start button to start and send your scan
You should receive an email from the Xerox Workcentre with your scanned file attached.
Scanner in CSC 2-28
There is also a USB scanner attached to the workstation in CSC 2-28. This room is accessible to graduate students and researchers only.