The Universal Transit Pass (U-Pass) provides eligible students with unlimited access to regular Edmonton, St. Albert and Strathcona County Transit services on a term-by-term basis.

Students who have been assessed the U-Pass fee can obtain a U-Pass at advertised InfoLink locations. Visit the InfoLink site for hours of operation.

If your current U-Pass sticker is damaged or peeling off your ONEcard, do not peel off the U-Pass. Bring your ONEcard and U-Pass to the InfoLink ONEcard Service Centre and we can replace the U-Pass sticker.

For more information on the program, visit the University of Alberta's U-Pass site.

Staff LRT Program

Employees who are eligible for a Staff ONEcard may ride the LRT anywhere between South Campus and Royal Alexandra Hospital stations while carrying their card. The program is meant to facilitate transit between the university’s campuses for work purposes. There is no time restriction as to when this service can be used.

All staff with a current Staff ONEcard will be able to travel from Health Sciences to Royal Alexandra Hospital stations on the Metro Line, and from South Campus to Churchill stations on the Capital Line. Travel to other stations in the LRT system is not included in the staff LRT program at this time.

To ride the LRT, staff must be prepared to show their ONEcard to transit authorities upon request. If the card replacement date found on the back of the card has passed, or there is no such date, staff should visit the InfoLink ONEcard Service Centre for a replacement card.