McCalla Professorship Application and Selection Procedure (UAPPOL, Most Recent Approval Date: November 1, 2017)
The following criteria will be used when selecting eligible applicants:
- Evidence of a career commitment to teaching excellence, integrating research and teaching and educational leadership
- Innovation in the project or planned activities
- Impact of the project or planned activities on student learning and alignment with For the Public Good
- Deadline for Small Faculties - Friday, February 1, 2019*
*The Small Faculties group has been allocated three (3) McCalla Professorships for 2019-20
- Deadline for Large Faculties**- Friday, March 1, 2019
**The Large Faculties are responsible for their own adjudication processes. Check Faculty websites for more information and internal deadlines
For details on the submission process, see: McCalla Professorships (CTL website)
The 2018-2019 TLEF Handbook, information session presentations, and application forms have been posted on the TLEF page.
- Project Application Deadline: Monday, January 21, 2019* (*Internal deadlines will vary by Faculty)
- Seed Grant Application Deadline: Monday, March 11, 2019
- Professional Teaching Development Award Applications: For events that take place from April 1 to August 31, 2019, applications will be accepted beginning December 1, 2018. For events that take place from September 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020, applications will be accepted beginning May 1, 2019.