McCalla Professorship Application and Selection Procedure (UAPPOL, Revised Nov 2017)
The following criteria will be used when selecting eligible applicants:
- Evidence of a career commitment to teaching excellence, integrating research and teaching and educational leadership
- Innovation in the project or planned activities
- Impact of the project or planned activities on student learning and alignment with For the Public Good
For details on the submission process, see: McCalla Professorships (CTL website)
- Deadline for Small Faculties - Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Deadline for Large Faculties*- Thursday, March 1, 2018
*Note: Large Faculties are responsible for their own adjudication processes; Check Faculty websites for more information and internal deadlines.
The TLEF Handbook and information session presentations are posted on the TLEF website.
The 2017-18 call for TLEF seed grant and project proposals is now closed. Applicants will be notified of the results in late March.
TLEF Professional Development Awards
[Sep 19/17] The 2017-18 allocation has been reached. Applications are now being considered for TLEF professional development activities that will occur after April 1, 2018. Please use the revised application form found on the TLEF website.