McCalla Professorship Application and Selection Procedure (UAPPOL, Most Recent Approval Date: November 1, 2017)
The following criteria will be used when selecting eligible applicants:
- Evidence of a career commitment to teaching excellence, integrating research and teaching and educational leadership
- Innovation in the project or planned activities
- Impact of the project or planned activities on student learning and alignment with For the Public Good
- Deadline for Small Faculties - Friday, February 1, 2019*
*The Small Faculties group has been allocated three (3) McCalla Professorships for 2019-20
- Deadline for Large Faculties**- Friday, March 1, 2019
**The Large Faculties are responsible for their own adjudication processes. Check Faculty websites for more information and internal deadlines
For details on the submission process, see: McCalla Professorships (CTL website)
The TLEF Handbook and 2018-2019 application forms for Professional Development (TLEF PD), Seed grant, and Project funding are being revised.
Please check back in mid-November.
All 2017-2018 Teaching and Learning Enhancement Fund (TLEF) applications are now closed.
[Effective May 17/18] The 2018 TLEF PD allocation ($100,000) has been reached. No further applications for TLEF professional development funding will be accepted at this time.
Announcing the 2017-2018 TLEF Project Recipients
Announcing the 2018 TLEF Seed Grants