3M National Teaching Fellowship - 2019 Call for Nominations
3M National Teaching Fellows are outstanding teachers and leaders, making a difference to students and learning, complementing and contributing to the Fellowship. Nominees are expected to demonstrate excellence in two equally weighted categories -- educational leadership and undergraduate teaching.
Internal deadline: September 15, 2018 | STLHE deadline: September 30, 2018
For more information contact Curtis at 780.492.9302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TLEF Professional Development Awards
[Effective May 17/18] The 2018-19 TLEF PD allocation ($100,000) has been reached. No further applications for TLEF professional development funding will be accepted at this time.
Guide to Learning Outcomes (PDF) now available
Designed to assist instructors and programs in writing effective learning outcomes.
McCalla Professorship Application and Selection Procedure (UAPPOL, Revised Nov 2017)
The following criteria will be used when selecting eligible applicants:
- Evidence of a career commitment to teaching excellence, integrating research and teaching and educational leadership
- Innovation in the project or planned activities
- Impact of the project or planned activities on student learning and alignment with For the Public Good
For details on the submission process, see: McCalla Professorships (CTL website)
- Deadline for Large Faculties*- Thursday, March 1, 2018
- Deadline for Small Faculties - Thursday, February 1, 2018
*Note: Large Faculties are responsible for their own adjudication processes; Check Faculty websites for more information and internal deadlines.