McCalla Professorship Application and Selection Procedure (UAPPOL, Revised Nov 2017)
The following criteria will be used when selecting eligible applicants:
- Evidence of a career commitment to teaching excellence, integrating research and teaching and educational leadership
- Innovation in the project or planned activities
- Impact of the project or planned activities on student learning and alignment with For the Public Good
For details on the submission process, see: McCalla Professorships (CTL website)
- Deadline for Large Faculties*- Thursday, March 1, 2018
- Deadline for Small Faculties - Thursday, February 1, 2018
*Note: Large Faculties are responsible for their own adjudication processes; Check Faculty websites for more information and internal deadlines.
The 2017-18 call for TLEF project proposals is now closed. Applicants will be notified of the results in mid-April.
Announcing the 2018 TLEF Seed Grants
TLEF Professional Development Awards
Applications for professional development in the area of teaching and learning are accepted on a continuous basis and should be received a minimum of two months in advance of the proposed activity.