Contractor Management

If you plan to hire a private contractor that is not on the approved contractor or vendor listing from Supply Management Services or Facilities and Operations, you need to contact the Faculty of Engineer's facilities and safety team. All contractors will be pre-qualified by the faculty facilities and safety team before a PO is generated for any work in faculty or department space. To request a contractor pre-qualification please contact the Faculty Safety Advisor and provide the following details for the contractor you plan to hire.

  • A copy of the company's health and safety manual
  • COR certificate
  • WCB Clearance Letter
  • WCB Premium Rate Statement