Spring 2019 - May 9, 2019 Fall 2019 - September 30, 2019
Summer 2019 - July 11, 2019 Winter 2020 - January 31, 2020
Deadlines for Fee Payment
If students choose to pay Fall and Winter tuition by term, a $40 installment charge is assessed to the winter term.
If paying by term the following deadlines apply:
- Fall Term fees must be paid by the last weekday in September by the date listed above.
- Winter Term fees must be paid by the last weekday in January by the date listed above.
- Spring Term fees must be paid by the date listed above.
- Summer Term fees must be paid by the date listed above.
*After the published fee payment deadline, in cases where late course registration is permitted, payment must be made within 15 days of that late registration.
Penalties for Late Payment of Fees
- If fees are not paid by the term fee payment deadline, a late payment penalty of 18% per annum will be applied to the outstanding balance at the end of each month.
For a discussion of the implications of not paying amounts owed to the University, see Overdue Accounts: Withholding of University documents and Denial of Registration.
Delinquent accounts will be reported to the Credit Bureau and referred to a collection agency for recovery.
- Payment by dishonored cheque is treated as nonpayment of fees. Please refer to Penalties for Late Payment of Fees as above. In addition to the penalties outlined there, a $25 charge is assessed for the dishonored cheque itself.
- Students will be required to pay by certified cheque or guaranteed funds for any cheque returned due to lack of sufficient funds (NSF) in the account against which the cheque was written.