We provide a flexible fee schedule which reflects the level of training and technical support required. We offer training and support for a range of molecular biology techniques. At present we provide the following services and training:
- DNA sequencing
- DNA fragment size analysis
- Quantitative PCR
- Bioanalyzer Training
- Next Generation Sequencing
1) MBSU technicians have full and priority access to equipment and laboratory during regular operating hours (8:00am – 4:30pm)
2) Only trained, authorized users may access the facility after hours. The MBSU does not allow untrained users into the facility. Access is tracked with the ONECard reader, and your supervisor will be held responsible for your conduct while using the facility.
3) Individuals must demonstrate their ability using each piece of equipment to an MBSU technician. Upon completion of orientation and demonstrated ability using equipment, a signed form is sent to the supervisor, and kept on file at the MBSU.
These will be available on a first come/first served basis. We anticipate a high volume of usage. Each user will be expected to leave a labeled rack for the next user to place their reactions in. The subsequent user will be held responsible for securely storing the previous user’s reactions, prior to running their reactions.