Employees can complete a number of actions related to pay, benefits, time and leave and personal information using Bear Tracks and PeopleSoft HCM.
Bear Tracks can be accessed at https://www.beartracks.ualberta.ca/. PeopleSoft HCM can be accessed through Bear Tracks under the Employees tab.
For instructions on how to Sign In to Bear Tracks and access the Employees tab, view the Sign In to Bear Tracks tutorial document.
All Online Learning related to PeopleSoft HCM is available within the LearnCentre.
The LearnCentre is a Learning Management System (LMS) at the University of Alberta that provides access to learning opportunities for all employees. Learning plans are used within the LearnCentre to group course content together to provide a complete outline of a particular subject.
PeopleSoft is the tool used to manage Employee Benefits and Employee Time Entry.
The [PSHCM] Getting Started in PeopleSoft learning plan will provide an introduction to the basic tools used to navigate and work within PeopleSoft.
This tutorial is a prerequisite for all other PeopleSoft HCM related training
To Use Online Learning
- Click this Applications and Tools Catalogue page link
- Enter your CCID and Password.
- Select PeopleSoft HCM Learning Events.
- Select the 'Learning Plans' option under Item Types. A list of available Learning Plans will be provided and includes a brief description of each.
- Find the [PSHCM] Getting Started in PeopleSoft learning plan
- Select the Add Plan icon to add to your 'My Learning' page.
- Click the Launch icon for each course within the learning plan.
Who Do I Call for Help with PeopleSoft HCM?
The following outlines the 3 tiered approach.