The physical therapists at the Glen Sather are highly skilled clinicians who apply evidence based, patient centered approaches. Regardless of the injury or condition, our primary focus is meeting your functional goals - be it activities of daily living or elite athletics.
We treat a wide range of musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions with a focus on activity and sport specific injuries, whether acute or chronic conditions.
Our team is widely trained and we work closely with our sports and exercise medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, and physiatrists in interdisciplinary clinics, thereby enhancing the level of expertise available to you. Moreover, given our University origin, our team invests in life-long learning, research and apply current methodologies to maximize your recovery.
Our philosophy is one of patient empowerment, education and the promotion of self-managed care in your home and community.
We believe the most important ‘clinician’ on your health team is you.
Our comprehensive service menu includes:
- Knee and shoulder specific rehabilitation – acute, post-surgical and chronic
- Injury prevention programming
- Sport physiotherapy, performance and training
- Running performance services
- Return to sport Testing
- Performing arts assessments and treatments e.g. repetitive strain injuries
- Concussion assessment and treatment
- Dry needling
- MVA, WCB and Community rehab services available
We look forward to guiding you back to health and successfully returning you to your activity goals!
- You do not require a physician referral to access our services.
- We do not direct bill third party insurance companies.