In order to be eligible to come to UAlberta as an exchange student:
- Your home institution must have a formal exchange agreement with UAlberta.
- You must first apply for exchange and receive a nomination through your home institution.
- You must be registered as a full-time student at your home institution at the time of your application for exchange and while you are on exchange at UAlberta.
- You cannot apply for a graduate-level exchange while you are still an undergraduate student.
- All students must check to make sure that they satisfy the UAlberta English Proficiency Requirement.