Some UAlberta Faculties have additional specifications that you must meet in order to be eligible for certain courses:
• Courses with codes beginning with "AU" are restricted to students studying at the Augustana Campus in Camrose, Alberta which is a town about 100 km south of Edmonton.
• Courses in the Faculty of Engineering are restricted to exchange students enrolled in that Faculty
• In order to be eligible for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, you must present a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4-point scale) and have completed four semesters in an engineering program prior to your UAlberta exchange.
• Courses in the Faculty of Law are restricted to exchange students enrolled in that Faculty
• Courses in our Alberta School of Business are restricted to exchange students enrolled in that Faculty
• Students need a cumulative GPA of 2.8 (on a 4 point scale) and had to have completed 4 semesters in an undergraduate business program by the time the exchange program starts for consideration as exchange students to the Alberta School of Business. In addition, all students must demonstrate having completed micro and macro economics coursework and additional courses may be required depending upon course work sought while on exchange