Some UAlberta Faculties have additional specifications that you must meet in order to be eligible for certain courses:
• Courses with codes beginning with "AU" are restricted to students studying at the Augustana Campus in Camrose, Alberta
• Courses in the Faculty of Engineering are restricted to exchange students enrolled in that Faculty
• Courses in the Faculty of Law are restricted to exchange students enrolled in that Faculty
• You can only be enrolled in our Alberta School of Business if you are enrolled in a business faculty at your home institution. An exception might be possible if you are enrolled in a program at your home institution that straddles business and another subject area.
• In order to be eligible for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, you must present a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4-point scale) and have completed four semesters in an engineering program prior to your UAlberta exchange.