While Step #1 is the most important, please keep in mind the others below!
1) Complete the application and turn in your deposit ASAP! Ideally this will occur by March 1st, but keep in mind that placement will be somewhat based on the dates when you complete the application/deposit and the Lease Agreement.
Application Form: https://forms.gle/TBK35fDnzPukZeJVA
2) Upon receiving the completed application and deposit (link above), SJC will send you a Lease Agreement to sign. At that point your hard work is over! You will hear back from us shortly with a confirmation email.
3) Around August 1 you will receive information about your roommate(s), space, and move-in date/time.
4) August 15-September 1 - move in date (depends on 8 or 12 month contract)
5) August 29-September 4 - SJC and UofA Welcome Week Events
6) September 1 - First day of classes at the UofA.
We are anticipating a waitlist for both buildings, so we do encourage you to complete the application/deposit ASAP. Preference will be given to those students that sign 12 month leases. We also consider date of application when considering preferences, so the sooner you complete the Lease Agreement and submit your deposit, the better!
You may also pay your deposit via cash, cheque or debit in person at the Accounting Office, or mail a cheque to:
St. Joseph's College
11325 89 Ave
Edmonton, AB T6G 2J5
Please put "Residence Deposit" and the Residents name in the memo section of the cheque.