Staff Resources

  • Civil & Environmental Engineering Room Booking System:
    • For event requests, please book through this form
    • For single meeting room requests, please email
    • Students can also book the DICE 1st, 3rd, and 4th-floor spaces through Google calendar
    • Any spaces not listed can be booked through central. NOTE: staff needing to book a space for an exam must go through central
  • Intranet
  • Civil Safety Resources

Expense/Travel Forms:

For the following forms:

  • Employee Expense Reimbursement (non-travel)
  • Employee Travel Expense Reimbursement
  • Non-Employee Travel Expense Payment
  • Travel Advance Request Hotel Authorization Payment (HAP)
  • Travel Authorization Payment (TAP)

See the Forms Cabinet (bottom) page on the Financial Services website.

Links to Other University of Alberta Forms Cabinets: