ONEcard and badge requests

The corresponding form below is required if a department representative is paying for either a ONEcard or a badge, using a University of Alberta speedcode.

Note: If you currently have a ONEcard or badge please make sure to bring it with you to exchange at your time of visit.

If you require services for a large group (20+) please contact us to make arrangements.

Refund forms

Believe you’ve been mischarged for printing or laundry? Fill out the related form below to request a refund.

Account closures and donations

If you have a ONEcard Cash balance, but have left the university and do not intend to return, you may request an account closure and refund or choose to donate to the Campus Food Bank.