Research Opportunities

Contacting Researchers

If you are an undergraduate student who is interested in gaining some research experience (either during the academic terms or during summer), you are encouraged to contact our Department professors directly. Professors are listed by field of study in the Research section.

Undergraduate Research Papers

Undergraduate students have opportunities to contribute to research papers. For a list of recent papers co-authored by Physics undergraduate students, visit the Undergraduate Research Papers page.

NSERC Student Research Awards

Information about applying for NSERC Student Research Awards is available here.