The Dental Hygiene Program provides an education that is highly responsive, scientific and professional, in a learning environment that is dynamic and student-centered. Small-group and case-based learning is used to foster an environment that encourages collaboration with peers and faculty.
A career in dental hygiene:
- offers flexible working schedules in pleasant and safe surroundings;
- offers above-average remuneration in a respected health care profession;
- offers the chance to practice internationally;
- can be enjoyed in a variety of professional settings, in private practice, at Universities and other educational institutions, research, industry, government and health agencies;
- plays a primary role in health promotion and prevention in a dynamic and changing health care system.