A complete application for admission to the IPG degree consists of the following items:
- Online Application
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (pdf)
- Statement of Interest;
- Official and original transcripts, marksheets and degree certificates from all post-secondary institutions and degrees. If applicable, these documents must be submitted in English and language of origin. Attested or notarized copies of transcripts and degree certificates are not permitted. The department will no longer add missing educational information, nor will the department accept hard-copies for the purpose of applications;
- Two letters of reference uploaded by the referees. Please note, in most cases we require at least one academic reference; the other reference may be academic or professional.
- Referees may upload reference letters in PDF format. However uploaded letters must be on letterhead and signed to be considered valid.
- (Where applicable) Official notification of proficiency in the English language
You do not need to contact a potential supervisor before applying for the IPG program.
If you are accepted into the IPG program you will need to arrange to have the Official and original transcripts and certificates sent to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research directly from the issuing institution. Do not send original documents to the department.
Online Application for Graduate Admission
Note: If you experience problems with the online application, please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about cost of living estimates.
The program is an 11.5 month intensive program requiring students in the program to take at least 12 courses during that time (additional or equivalent courses may be added or considered by the program director).
Please visit the FGSR's tuition and fees website to calculate the current tuition estimate.