Building Connections, Deepening Relations: Theory, Research, Policy and Practice.
Research Day is more than a gathering of research ideas. It is an event in which students, faculty and staff in our department engage with the community of educators, educational researchers and policy makers to share their experiences and the results of the research they have undertaken as part of their work in the Department of Educational Policy Studies.
May 01, 2018 • 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Seventh Floor Education North
- 11:00 Opening and Welcome
- 11:15 -12:15 Paper Session 1 (7-152 Education North)
- 12:15 - 1:15 Lunch and Poster Fair
- 1:30 - 2:30 Paper Session 1 (7-152 Education North)
- 2:30 - 3:00 Reception with coffee and cake