All applications must be submitted on-line through the Faculty of Graduate Studies on-line application system . The online admission application system will be available starting October 1st and will have a deadline of January 15 .
Applications, including all supporting documentation must be submitted by 23:59:59 (MST) on January 15.
Determine if you meet the application requirements:
- MA Course-based program
MA Thesis-based program
- Apply online through the Faculty of Graduate Studies. All submitted applications require a non-refundable $100 CAD application fee, which must be paid before the department deadline. The application fee will automatically be waived if you are applying from one of these exempt countries.
- See our applicationfaq document for more information about the documents you will need to submit and how to approach the application process.
- Incomplete applications may not receive full consideration.
- DO NOT send hard copies of documents to the Department; all application documents are to be uploaded to the FGSR application system.
- Read the Requirements for Acceptance of Uploaded Transcripts.
- You will be able to check on the progress of your application by returning to the online application system. You can access the application portal here.
Application inquiries can be directed to the Graduate Program Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.