How to Register?

Existing UAlberta Students:

Registering for a UAlberta course offered at St. Stephen's College is as easy as registering for any university course. Simply go to BearTracks and search for SPRIT and/or CATS courses.

Non-UAlberta Students:

If you are not a UAlberta student but wish to take one of the UAlberta courses offered at St. Stephen's College, simply apply to the university to become an Open Studies student.

Enrol on Bear Tracks