If arriving via the Edmonton International Airport (YEG), the following transport options will get you to campus:
Taxis charge a metered rate of approximately $55 to get to campus. Find out more about the airport taxi service from Edmonton International Airport. Travel time to campus is approximately 30-40 minutes.
2. Edmonton Sky Shuttle
The Edmonton Sky Shuttle provides bus service between the airport and various locations and major hotels in Edmonton. A one-way fare is $18 and service operates at 30-45-minute intervals between 7:00 am and 1:00 am. Travel time to campus is approximately 30-45 minutes.
• You can pre-order your ticket online.
• You can purchase tickets at the Sky Shuttle kiosk, located in the lower level (Arrivals) by door #7.
• When you purchase a ticket, tell the Sky Shuttle staff where you will be staying. The staff will
then advise you of the nearest stop.
• The Sky Shuttle will not stop unless a location is requested, so make sure you inform them
where you need to be let off.
3. Edmonton Transit System (ETS)
The Edmonton Transit's Route #747 provides one-way bus service between Edmonton International Airport and Century Park Transit Centre in south Edmonton. Once the bus portion of your trip is complete, you can transfer onto the LRT (subway), which brings passengers straight to UAlberta's main campus. Travel time to campus is approximately 45-60 minutes.
Taking Bus Route # 747
• The #747 runs 7 days a week from 4:10am - 12:30am. Check the ETS website
for current route schedules and details.
• One-way trip fare: $5 cash paid to driver. Make sure to bring exact change!
Directions from Century Park Train Station
- Once you arrive at the Century Park Transit Centre by bus, head west toward the Century Park LRT (subway) station. From there, you can purchase a regular fare ticket for $3.20 from the Fare Vending Machine. Make sure to validate your ticket at an orange box before entering LRT “Proof of Payment area”.
- Once the ticket is validated, board the train heading to Clareview Station (north).
- If you are staying in the Lister Centre accommodations, exit the LRT at the Health Sciences/Jubilee station, and walk west on 87th Avenue towards the Butterdome (a large yellow sports and recreational building) to get to your residence.
- To learn how to get around the UAlberta campus, see Campus Maps.