To be able to access most on-campus privileges after graduation, you will need an Alumni ONEcard. You can get your Alumni ONEcard in the ONEcard Office in HUB Mall.
The Alumni ONEcard provides alumni with picture ID and access to a whole host of privileges and benefits:
- 10% Discount at the U of A Bookstore - Get 10% off all merchandise, excluding textbooks and computer software and hardware. You can order merchandise online at the Bookstore website, or by calling toll-free in Canada at 1-888-933-9133.
- Library Privileges for Alumni - Alumni may use the University Library as a place for reading, writing, and research, even without a ONEcard. Visit the alumni section on the U of A Libraries website for information on both ONEcard and Alberta Library card access.
- Alumni Sports and Recreation Privileges on Campus - Getting your Alumni ONEcard gives you access to the many sports and recreation facilities on campus at special discounted rates. For current rates, go to the Sports and Recreation Facilities website, or call the Van Vliet Gold office at (780) 492-2231. Special rates for the U of A Tennis Centre and the Campus Outdoor Centre are also available.
- 25% Discount on Computing Courses - With the Alumni ONEcard, University of Alberta alumni receive a 25% discount on computer courses offered by the U of A's Technology Training Centre (TTC). This discount applies to courses such as Microsoft Office or Adobe Photoshop.
- Access to CAPS services - Alumni can take advantage of the career planning and job search tools offered by CAPS - Your U of A Career Centre.
- Alumni House - Alumni House is available to former students who are looking for a place to hold a special event.
Need more info about the Alumni ONEcard? Visit their website, or call their office at (780) 492-7924. You can also call the Alumni Relations office at (780) 492-3224 (toll-free in Canada and the US at 1-800-661-2593).