Need Help?

1) Do you need to check-in with mental health needs? Need medical advice?

"Whether you are in need of medical advice, seeking someone to talk to about a personal issue or wishing to fill a prescription, our staff is available to assist you in a friendly and confidential manner.

2) Problems with your supervisor?

3) Academic/supervisor issues?

Associate Chair (Graduate Studies). Department of Biological Sciences
Dr. James Stafford

Faculty of Graduate Students and Research

"Students wishing to book an appointment with an FGSR Associate Dean to discuss an academic issue should send a request by email to: "

Dr Naomi Krogman
Associate Dean
(780) 492-5920

Dr Victoria Ruetalo
Associate Dean
(780) 492-1805

4) Need help with writing?

"We offer free writing support to all students, instructors and staff at the University of Alberta - in any subject, discipline, program, or faculty, and at all levels of study. Tutors can assist you with any type of assignment or project, at any stage of the writing process."

5) Need help with teaching?

6) Thinking about your careers options?